Debt Consolidation enables you to get help from your creditors in significantly lowering or eliminating your interest rates, stop late fees and/or over limit fees on credit cards. Lower interest rates translate into more of your monthly payment going towards your principal balance instead of finance charges. This means that you will be out of debt sooner.
Debt Consolidation is not a loan. It is a debt repayment program, which is better than a loan! Why borrow more money at high interest rates? Your current debt servicing ratio may make it difficult for you to get a loan at a reasonable interest rate or you may not be able to get one at all.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you struggling to meet your minimum payments?
- Does it seem that your debt balances are not going down?
- Are your interest rates and minimum payments being raised by your creditors?
- Do you have good income, pay on time but need to get out of debt faster?
- Are you getting charged late or over limit fees and high interest?
- Are creditors harassing you?
If you answer Yes to any of them then a Debt Management Plan is definitely an option! You do not need to own a home or have good credit in order to qualify.
What can I do if I can’t pay my bills? Face your problem – you are not alone, and contact Women and Money today!
- We will work with you to create a budget;
- We work with your creditors;
- We can help get your interest rates reduced;
- We will help you to become debt free.
“It’s not about the money. It’s all about the money.”Margaret Johnson, founder and CEO